Yazmin Oukhellou Personal Life, Education & Family :
- Yazmin was born on May 3, 1993, in London, and raised just outside of the city alongside her brother Adam.
- Her mother is of French heritage, while her father has a mixed heritage of English and Middle Eastern.
- She grew up as a girly girl, and reportedly had aspirations of being a hairdresser until she was 15, at which time she became more interested in fashion.
- Education : Her high school years were spent at Bishops Stortford College, where she was reportedly voted the ‘Most Put Together.’
- She attended the Newcastle University, where she graduated with certificates in Business.
- One of her assignments at the University was reportedly the beginning of a business plan that she used to launch her own swimwear line Seven Swimwear.
Yazmin Oukhellou Net Worth:
- Yazmin forged her own successful career prior to making a name for herself in the reality television circuit.
- Fresh out of university, she began working in the business sector as an IT Resource Consultant.
- She also worked as a Global Events Manager and Negotiator and has said that it was through these roles that she learnt some of her most valuable business skills.
- After working on it privately for two years, in 2015 she launched her own luxury swimwear line, Seven Swimwear.
- As of 2017, she co-owns the brand, and is said to have a well-known silent partner in the business, but she has not commented on who that is.
Yazmin Oukhellou TOWIE : Reality TV Career
- Yazmin joined the scripted reality show The Only Way Is Essex, or TOWIE, in 2017 after beginning a relationship with one of its stars James Lock.
- During her time on the show, she butted heads with his ex-girlfriend and cast member Danielle Armstrong.
- This reportedly came to a head during the filming of an episode at the Sheesh in Chigwell restaurant in early 2017, when Oukhello walked out of the bathroom to find Armstrong trying to get Locks attention by dancing provocatively.
- Armstrong was reportedly banned from the restaurant over her actions, and it left fans divided as to whether they were supporting her or Oukhello.
Yazmin Oukhellou Boyfriends : Romantic Relationships
- Having built her own financially successful career from a young age, led to her mixing with many famous men in the UK.
- It was reportedly through shared social circles that she met the much older Simon Webbe of the boyband Blue in 2014, and the two began seeing each other.
- The relationship reportedly ended over his fear of commitment, and she then moved on to Ricci Guarnaccio who appeared on Geordie Shore.
- After that relationship fizzled out, she met James Lock at a London club, and the two became inseparable.
- They began dating in late 2016 but kept the relationship a secret from the media.
- It only became public knowledge after Danielle Armstrong outed the couple, and this led to Oukhello being cast on TOWIE.